Our practice believes that all children should receive the recommended vaccines according to the guidelines provided by the AAP and the CDC. Vaccines are safe and effective in preventing diseases and health complications in children and young adults. Regular vaccinations help children ward off infections, and are administered as one of the safest and best methods of disease prevention.
Some of the services we provide:
– Rapid influenza and strep testing
– In-house phlebotomist for same-day lab draws
– COVID-19 testing
We are happy to discuss your concerns about vaccines at your child’s next visit.
We follow the: American Association of Pediatrics recommended vaccine schedule.
CDC Reference:Vaccine Information Sheets.
See a list of the most common vaccinations that we offer:
- Influenza (Flu Shot)
- Diphtheria, tetanus, & acellular pertussis (DTaP/Tdap)
- Hepatitis A/B
- Haemophilus influenza type b (Hib)
- Rotavirus (RV)
- Pneumococcal conjugate (PCV13)
- Polio (IPV)
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR)
- Meningococcal A/B
- Varicella (Chickenpox)
- Human papillomavirus (HPV)